<$BlogRSDUrl$>

This is a log of sexual encounters I have of a bisexual nature.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Been quite a while since my last post. I've decided that the story of discovering my bisexuality is probably a boring one, so I'm going to get right to what is going on.

My second m2m (man to Man) sexual experience was with a guy named Mark who referred to himself as a "greedy top" who needed lots of sex and wanted to fuck me "for a real long time" He kept going on and on about how I needed to be able to take it for a long time cause he could and needed to give it for a long time. He lasted less than a minute and couldn't get hard again.

Maybe it was me.

The 3rd guy I was with was a married guy, the first I had ever been with, also named Mark. He has a wonderful 8" cock that tastes great and shoots a VERY BIG load. We had been chatting for a few months, I made him a video of me sucking on a big 9" dido and he got real turned on by it.

We finally met up at my house. He rang the bell, I lead him down into my basement. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and it stiffened against the material. I then dropped to me knees in front of him, undid his belt and pants, pulled them down and started mouthing his cock through his underwear. It continued to grow until it was bursting at his wasteband. He stepped out of his pants and began moaning and rubbing the back of my head. I was encouraged, so I pulled his underwear down and his cock sprang out and hit me in the face. He had a beautiful mushroom head and smooth shaft with these great big full balls attached. I started licking the pre-cum juices that were oozing out of his slit. It tasted so good, I wanted more of it. I then started to lick his shaft up and down, bathing his cock with my tongue. He stopped me and asked me to get out of my pants. I pulled my shorts off revealing a red and black tiger-striped thong that had my cock busting and bulging against the material. He moaned and started to rub my cock through the material, I thought I was gonna cum right then and there.


I stopped him, dropped back down to me knees and slipped my mouth around the head of his cock and slid down it, sucking him firmly and with purpose. He let me do this for a while, moaning and groaning as I worked my talented tongue all over his giant, pulsating cock. after a while, he started humping my mouth, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth as his pre-cum was flowing pretty freely now, and I was sucking as hard as I could and loving the taste of his juice. I couldn't take all of his 8 inches into my mouth, but I took as much as I could.

After a while, he wanted to suck my cock, so I let him. He was good at sucking cock, the first guy that I thought did a good job sucking my dick, and he sucked on it for a good ten minutes. I then wanted more of his, so we got into a 69 position and we went wild on each other! Licking, sucking, stroking, groping all over one another. I sucked his balls and he grunted approvingly as he sucked my cock so good I thought I was going to cum in his mouth! Just as I was about to climax, he stopped!!! He said "I want to fuck your ass right now!" How could I say no?

He put on a condom, I got on all fours, and he put his cock up against the opening to my anus and started pushing his big, juicy, manly love rod into my ass. It hurt a lot, more than anything I have ever felt before. I yelled "Stop, stop!" and told him we would have to do it another time. Without missing a beat, he asked "what do you want to do?" I told him I wanted him to shoot his load all over my face. He told me to lay down on my back, he then straddled my chest, removed the condom (always pratice safe anal sex)and started stroking his cock as I licked his shaft and balls. He stroked and I licked his shaft and sucked on his balls, one at a time, then both at once. Putting them into my mouth, then letting them fall out, until he began grunting. He told me he was going to cum and asked me where I wanted him to shoot his load. I told him "On my face". He grunted and then his jiz flew out of his dick and splattered all over my face, neck, mouth and chin. I swallowed what landed on my tongue and relished the rest of it on my face. I found out at that point that I REALLY like to have cum on my face. Facials are hot.

With the cum still on my face, I began sucking the juices off his cock and cleaned it up real good. Mark then straddled my lap. I grabbed both our cocks together and started to stroke them in one fist. It felt real good. Mark then took over for me and he beat our cocks together until I came. I came hard and all over his and my cocks. He licked my jiz off his hand. That was hot too.

It was then time for him to leave as my wife was due home in less than 30 minutes. I left the cum on my face, didn't brush my teeth (I love "cum breathe", love deep kissing my wife after I blow my load in her mouth) and made sure I gave my wife a big, deep tongue kiss when she got home. She didn't notice the taste of cum in my mouth or on my breathe, if she did, she didn't say anything.

Mark and I have only gotten together once, it was a wonderful experience. We have remained friends, but I am afraid to see him more because he wants to kiss and be romatic, and I do not want that with a man in my life. I like having a family and I love my wife, I just like sucking cock and having cum shot all over my face from time to time. Mark and I have spoken about going camping this summer, if we do, I'm sure that will be a great story......
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?